Implementation of BCM System for Government Educational Council
Government & Public Sector
Division: Risk Management & Compliance
Implementation of a Business Continuity Management System in accordance to be in compliance with AE/HSC/NCEMA 7000:2012 and ISO 22301:2012 requirements.
- Ensure that all elements of Business Continuity Management UAE Standard ( AE/HSC/NCEMA 7000:2012 ) are documented and implemented.
- Ensure that all elements of ISO 22301:2012 international standard are documented and implemented.
- Current state report & context
- BCMS programme scope document
- BCMS concept, policy and objective
- Competency of personnel report
- Business impact analysis report
- Risk assessment and treatment plan reports
- Risk Management Methodology
- BCM strategy document
- Business continuity plans
- Business Continuity Management System (BCMS) test and exercises report
- BCMS internal audit procedure and report
- BCMS Measurement and Evaluation Procedure
- Awareness and training program
- ISO 22301:2012 and NCEMA mandatory documents
- The council is no in compliance with AE/HSC/NCEMA 7000:2012 and ISO 22301:2012 requirements
- Sustain and maintain business operations.