Market potential and assessment program for driving education provider
Automotive & Transportation
Division: Market Research
A leading driving education provider requested a market potential and assessment program for its operations in UAE. The program included individuals as well as businesses.
- The client required assessment of market potential for existing and new proposed courses , price elasticity of demand, forecast of potential demand and potential revenue.
- The objective of the study was to measure incidence of potential driving students who intend to enroll in a pre-license and post-license courses.
- The client required us to identify the most attractive courses, communication channels, and promotions.
- 750 Computer Assisted Personal Interviews (CAPI) and Computer Aided Telephone Interviews (CATI)
- Ranking of proposed driving courses for pre-license and post-license drivers along with potential demand and revenue.
- Analysis of demand and price elasticity by nationality, profile, income group, etc.
- Competitive benchmark analysis.
- The client used the findings of the report to set develop a marketing strategy for expansion geographically and service offering.
- The client used the final report as the basis for developing marketing strategy and communication campaign.