Mystery shopping Program for luxury auto brand
Automotive & Transportation
Division: Market Research
A luxury auto brand requested a mystery shopper program for its showrooms in UAE against a selected set of competitors.
- Client needed guidance regarding its showrooms in 6 national markets vs. competitors.
- Created an objective rating matrix for indicators of showroom effectiveness.
- Ratings of showrooms in each market vs. competitors in product segment: Location, Visibility,Travel time and speed
- Location identification for new showrooms.
- Prioritize national markets for business development.
- Identify under-served customer segments and how to communicate to the segments on the macro-level.
- Client invested in new showroom in locations to higher traffic areas and better visibility.
- Increased training for showroom personnel.
- Modified showroom communication strategy and re-configured showroom product mix in select markets to cater to national women.
- Client implemented most recommendations, expanded its client base and experienced increased regional sales.