The Ventures Middle East Culture
We invite you to be part of a professional organization where you can serve some of the biggest and most prestigious international organizations and conglomerates. Ventures Middle East is interested in hiring outstanding individuals with a wide range of backgrounds. What we look for is creativity, commitment, an analytical minds with leadership potential. At VME, you will have opportunities for accelerated career advancement, training and development, and exposure to varied strategic advisory and research solutions.
Take a look at the current vacancies available with Ventures Middle East. If you feel that you are the right candidate for the position, please submit your Resume. If you cannot find any opening under current vacancies which suits your profile, we would encourage you to submit your CV for any future openings.
Want to join us?
See a role below where you'd excel? Let us know
We have an exciting opportunity in our Syndicate Research Team. Ventures Middle East is looking for an Associate Researcher. This is an exciting career opportunity who is looking to get involved in Market Research. We are looking for people who are self-motivated, collaborative and want to make difference. If you are an ambitious, self-managed, energetic and creative individual and ready to take the next career step, you are most welcome to apply. Market researchers collect and analyze information and collect data from a variety of sources to enable organizations to make informed decisions. Responsibilities are, but not limited to:
- Update projects within the database on a regular basis.
- Identify key industry trends in order to increase opportunities.
- Identify secondary and competitive market intelligence to provide strategic insights.
- To undertake ad-hoc research to support specific business cases as required.
- Gather information of new projects within the various sectors under study by primary and secondary research techniques.
- Ensure that all the updates are made within the stipulated time.
- Database management and administration.
- Should be aware of all the projects within the respective countries under study.
- Have a proper understanding of all the activities of the company and its subsidiaries.
- Should keep him/her updated with the trends of the GCC construction industry.
- Bachelor's Degree
- At least 1 -2 year’s experience in Customer Service in a Call Centre environment (Outbound calls) or previously working as a Researcher and data entry.
- Excellent communication skills in English is a must
- Proficient in using IT Skills (MS Office)
- Typing and drafting letters skills.
- Female candidates is a plus
We have an exciting opportunity in our Human Resources Division. Ventures Middle East is looking for an HR Officer. The role will be directly reporting to the CEO and The Partner. As a Human Resources Officer you are responsible to oversee all Human Resources functions and act as a liaison between employees and management. Responsibilities are, but not limited to:
- Orientation of new staff including ISO 9001:2012, office culture, timing, discipline etc.
- Maintaining up to date personnel files of all existing and previous staff as per company policies as well as UAE Labor Law, keeping staff personnel files in safe custody under lock and key.
- Preparing and keeping the attendance and leave records for all staff up to date and forwarding the same to finance for payroll etc.
- Ensuring that all field staff time-sheets are submitted to HR office timely and regularly as well as analyzing the time-sheets for any discrepancy/anomaly and reporting to the management.
- Maintaining all insurance policies of the company including group health insurance policy for any additions and deletions upon staff joining and leaving.
- Keeping all HR and Admin related policies up to date and recommend improvements to the management as per good practices and related laws.
- Complete all formalities and documentation for staff resigned/terminated in accordance with company policies as well as UAE Labor Law.
- Coordinate with PRO for all staff visas, labor permits, any other related tasks as well as renewal of company trade licenses for both Abu Dhabi and Dubai.
- Coordinate and set up travel, accommodation arrangements for staff and company visitors with the help of receptionist.
- Provide general administrative support such as preparing correspondence, forms and reports, arranging meetings, composing regular correspondence, processing confidential reports and documents, filing electronic and hard copy, tracking deadlines and taking down minutes as needed.
- Initiate and complete the cycle of performance evaluation for all staff, at least yearly.
- Interacting with and supplying information to employees, department heads and job applicants.
- Manage the administrative staff and ensures that duties are performed accordingly.
- Keep the offices in proper working condition all the times and address staff requirements.
- Any other related tasks as assigned.
- A degree or higher in a relevant subject in Human Resources or relevant field.
- At least 3 years of experience as an HR Generalist in UAE/GCC/ MENA Region.
- Excellent communication (Read, Write, Speak and Listen) skills both in English and Arabic (must).
- Excellent knowledge of HR and Admin Good Practices and UAE Laws.
- Able to work and handle people from different nationalities.
- Good knowledge of relevant computer applications, e.g., MS Office etc.
- Self-motivated to work independently and with team.
- Demonstrated commitment to completing tasks and objectives timely and effectively.
- Male candidates is a plus.