The Ventures Middle East Culture
We invite you to be part of a professional organization where you can serve some of the biggest and most prestigious international organizations and conglomerates. Ventures Middle East is interested in hiring outstanding individuals with a wide range of backgrounds. What we look for is creativity, commitment, an analytical minds with leadership potential. At VME, you will have opportunities for accelerated career advancement, training and development, and exposure to varied strategic advisory and research solutions.
Take a look at the current vacancies available with Ventures Middle East. If you feel that you are the right candidate for the position, please submit your Resume. If you cannot find any opening under current vacancies which suits your profile, we would encourage you to submit your CV for any future openings.
Want to join us?
See a role below where you'd excel? Let us know
We have an exciting opportunity in our Consumer Research Division. Ventures Middle East is looking for Research Manager.The role is responsible for client management and revenue generation.
Responsibilities are, but not limited to:
- Participating in business development efforts as per management objectives
- Achieving sales and functional targets as per management directives
- Work directed towards meeting client satisfaction services
- Proposing the best/effective methodology vis-à-vis client requirements
- Developing proposals (financial and technical)
- Know-how of industry specific standards – ESOMAR, ISO
- Holder of Bachelors Degree
- Minimum 7 years of experience as Research Manager in the consumer research industry
- Self-starter and proactive
- Bilingual (Arabic/English)
- Minimum 32 Years
Ventures Middle East requires Operations Manager. The role is responsible for managing the operations of the Consumer Research Department (CRD), prepare reports for internal and external clients, responsible and accountable for growing the department to its full potential.
'Responsibilities are, but not limited to:
- Manage daily CRD operations covering quantitative / qualitative research projects; including supervising or direct involvement with research:
- Deliverable preparation
- Meet Deadlines, budgets, quality of research and deliverables
- Manage, hire, train and monitor field staff
- Provide updates on progress against plan to Research Director; monthly update to CEO
- Participate in the development of CRD, such as:
- Policies and procedures
- Growth strategy
- Infrastructure requirements
- Make recommendations to improve product offering, service, and any other aspect of the division. When approved by the appropriate management personnel; take ownership for implementation
- Maintain communication with clients regarding proposal development, project progress, and client service
- Involve in business development activities as required
- Holder of Bachelors Degree
- Minimum 15 years of experience as Operations Manager in the research industry
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluent in English & Arabic (Reading & Writing)
- Excellent knowledge of all data collection methodologies, CAPI, CATI, CAWI, PAPI & online panels
Management Consultant (Fluency in Arabic and English)
- Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Job description: Ventures Middle East requires Management Consultant (Arabic Speaker) for its Advisory Services and Business Consulting Division. Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Business Development and Consultation for ISO implementation projects
- Conducting Sales meeting and presentations with potential clients
- Willing to travel across GCC and MENA to promote sales
- Providing support for the development of templates for the project assignments.