The Ventures Middle East Culture
We invite you to be part of a professional organization where you can serve some of the biggest and most prestigious international organizations and conglomerates. Ventures Middle East is interested in hiring outstanding individuals with a wide range of backgrounds. What we look for is creativity, commitment, an analytical minds with leadership potential. At VME, you will have opportunities for accelerated career advancement, training and development, and exposure to varied strategic advisory and research solutions.
Take a look at the current vacancies available with Ventures Middle East. If you feel that you are the right candidate for the position, please submit your Resume. If you cannot find any opening under current vacancies which suits your profile, we would encourage you to submit your CV for any future openings.
Want to join us?
See a role below where you'd excel? Let us know
Ventures Onsite’s mission is to provide a project intelligence platform to subscribers who are targeting the Construction or Energy Industry.
Ventures Onsite provides a subscription based access to a project tracking platform which in-fact is a business development tool and provides instant access to thousands of ongoing and completed projects to subscribers.
The objective of the Retention team and Account Managers is to drive successful utilization of the product and deliver continued value to the customer and drive long-term account satisfaction and growth.
Join us for one of the most visible roles at Ventures Onsite, this is an exciting opportunity to be a part of and help shape this new function.Primary responsibilities: Reporting to the Head of Sales – Retention, the Account Manager will be responsible for fusing and complementing the relationship between our customer’s core business objectives in alignment with Ventures Onsite and its service offering.
- The Account Manager will be responsible for driving customer adoption through successful onboarding.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for customers.
- Driving high customer satisfaction.
- Conduct regular business reviews with clients.
- Serve as the customer’s advocate and gather insights and feedback for product development and improving customer experience.
- Anticipate customer’s requirements and possible challenges - make our customers successful!
- Identify potential issues within the Accounts and work with the wider business to take timely and effective action to resolve them.
- Achieve and exceed monthly and annual targets.
- Maintain high renewal rates aligned with the targets.
- Prepare and educate customers on new features / services.
- Work with customers to design and implement a success plan aligned with Ventures Onsite philosophy and product capability whilst ensuring tailored to our customers’ business objectives and strategy so that the platform provides continued value to the customer and drive long-term account satisfaction and growth.
- Contribute to the development of company goals, growth and profitability targets by being an active member of the Ventures Onsite team and culture.
- Work collaboratively with the Marketing team to build Customer testimonials and referrals.
- Cross sell other product offerings from Ventures Middle East.
- Being Analytical – The ability to gather relevant information, notice relationships between different pieces of information, reason from cause to effect and generate effective solutions to practical problems.
- Being Customer Oriented – The ability to recognize customer’s issues and the willingness to co-operate with them fully to help them achieve their objectives.
- Previous experience with an annual subscription sales model preferred.
- Basic understanding of the Construction Industry is a definite plus.
- Proven track record of driving customer success and aligning within complex customer environments at all levels.
- Creative thinker with the ability to troubleshoot issues quickly and effectively.
- Extremely well-organized, attention to detail and analytical with an ability to work well under pressure.
- Strong presentation & interpersonal skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, external customer communication, but also internal communication.
- Strong team player as well as a proactive individual contributor.
- Ability to grasp basic technical concepts.
- Enthusiasm, energy and ability to promote and expand.
- The determination to set oneself and meet high standards, exceeding norms and expectations.
- Fluent English as well as local language (Arabic) will be a plus.
- Ability to travel 10%+.
We have an exciting opportunity in our Syndicate Research Team. Ventures Middle East is looking for an Associate Researcher. This is an exciting career opportunity who is looking to get involved in Market Research. We are looking for people who are self-motivated, collaborative and want to make difference. If you are an ambitious, self-managed, energetic and creative individual and ready to take the next career step, you are most welcome to apply. Market researchers collect and analyze information and collect data from a variety of sources to enable organizations to make informed decisions. Responsibilities are, but not limited to:
- Update projects within the database on a regular basis.
- Identify key industry trends in order to increase opportunities.
- Identify secondary and competitive market intelligence to provide strategic insights.
- To undertake ad-hoc research to support specific business cases as required.
- Gather information of new projects within the various sectors under study by primary and secondary research techniques.
- Ensure that all the updates are made within the stipulated time.
- Database management and administration.
- Should be aware of all the projects within the respective countries under study.
- Have a proper understanding of all the activities of the company and its subsidiaries.
- Should keep him/her updated with the trends of the GCC construction industry.
- Bachelor's Degree
- At least 1 -2 year’s experience in Customer Service in a Call Centre environment (Outbound calls) or previously working as a Researcher and data entry.
- Excellent communication skills in English is a must
- Proficient in using IT Skills (MS Office)
- Typing and drafting letters skills.
- Female candidates is a plus