The Ventures Middle East Culture
We invite you to be part of a professional organization where you can serve some of the biggest and most prestigious international organizations and conglomerates. Ventures Middle East is interested in hiring outstanding individuals with a wide range of backgrounds. What we look for is creativity, commitment, an analytical minds with leadership potential. At VME, you will have opportunities for accelerated career advancement, training and development, and exposure to varied strategic advisory and research solutions.
Take a look at the current vacancies available with Ventures Middle East. If you feel that you are the right candidate for the position, please submit your Resume. If you cannot find any opening under current vacancies which suits your profile, we would encourage you to submit your CV for any future openings.
Want to join us?
See a role below where you'd excel? Let us know
Ventures Healthcare (VHC) was established in 2009 and is a subsidiary of Ventures Middle East. We specialize in healthcare facility planning and consulting, program and project management consulting for all types of healthcare facilities, medical equipment planning consulting and healthcare information technology consulting. Our team of professionals have unparalleled healthcare experience providing our clients with comprehensive healthcare consulting capabilities to offer solutions that facilitate innovative and technologically advanced healthcare facilities.
Ventures Healthcare is looking for enthusiastic and self-motivated sales professional to join our team as Business Development Manager.
The primary responsibility of the BDM is to sell consulting services and IT engagements to healthcare industry both in public and private sector to enable healthcare providers managed or improved their patient care delivery. The incumbent will be working side by side with the application team.
- Lead the proposal development and presentation of consulting services
- Ensure implementation of deliverables to client, acts as the company representative and advisor on both sales and technical aspects
- Provides expert knowledge in the growing trend in the sector and updated policies in the healthcare industry
- Negotiate long term service agreement with clients, maintain and preserve relationships with existing customers
- Bachelor Degree in Information Technology or related field required
- Minimum 10 years of experience in Healthcare IT environment is required
- Minimum 3 years of experience in selling HIS, EMR and other healthcare related applications (LIS, ERP, PACS). Experience in selling technical services/consulting engagement is a must
- Experience managing large scale healthcare IT projects (preferred)
- Local experience is a must (GCC)
- Bilingual in English & Arabic
- Should be willing to travel within GCC
Established in 2002, Ventures Middle East (VME) is an international management consulting company providing strategic business advisory services across the GCC and the wider MENA region. Since inception, our multinational executive leadership team empowers clients with access to an established business network, market insights and the competitive edge necessary for success. We cover all sectors and industries and provide unparalleled customized analysis and superior strategic insights.
The Market Research Division provides an extensive array of comprehensive qualitative and quantitative research services for organizations in a wide variety of industries and sectors.
We are currently looking for a Senior Research Executive to join our high-performing and dynamic market research team.
- Designing the research instruments (questionnaires, discussion guides, sampling plans, etc)
- Designing of creative and profitable research proposals, insightful reporting and presentations
- Monitoring and supervising fieldwork
- Controlling costs/profits on jobs
- Supervising, guiding and motivating junior colleagues
- Liaising with Research Manager on development of junior staff
- Specifying data analysis specifications, and checking data
- Ensuring conformance with ESOMAR Code of Conduct and high quality work
- Handling client needs competently and creatively
- Identifying and following up new business opportunities
- Keeping abreast of, and informing others about, relevant commercial developments (clients/markets)
- Keeping up to date and developing own and others’ skills in relevant research techniques and tools
- Communicating relevant information accurately and in a timely manner
- Attendance at, and contribution to, relevant training sessions
- Such other duties and responsibilities his/her manager may assign
- Bachelor Degree Holder
- Bi-Lingual (Arabic & English)
- Should have 4 to 6 years of experience in market research
- Quantitative experience is a must, Qualitative a plus
- Should have excellent communication skills and a thorough understanding of interpreting data in order to deliver relevant and meaningful reports/presentations of results.
- Possesses sound technical research skills and a broad research experience.
- Works well under pressure and possesses good organisational, problem-solving skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
- Should be available in UAE
Ventures Onsite’s mission is to provide a project intelligence platform to subscribers who are targeting the Construction or Energy Industry.
Ventures Onsite provides a subscription based access to a project tracking platform which in-fact is a business development tool and provides instant access to thousands of ongoing and completed projects to subscribers.
The objective of the Retention team and Account Managers is to drive successful utilization of the product and deliver continued value to the customer and drive long-term account satisfaction and growth.
Join us for one of the most visible roles at Ventures Onsite, this is an exciting opportunity to be a part of and help shape this new function.Primary responsibilities: Reporting to the Head of Sales – Retention, the Account Manager will be responsible for fusing and complementing the relationship between our customer’s core business objectives in alignment with Ventures Onsite and its service offering.
- The Account Manager will be responsible for driving customer adoption through successful onboarding.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for customers.
- Driving high customer satisfaction.
- Conduct regular business reviews with clients.
- Serve as the customer’s advocate and gather insights and feedback for product development and improving customer experience.
- Anticipate customer’s requirements and possible challenges - make our customers successful!
- Identify potential issues within the Accounts and work with the wider business to take timely and effective action to resolve them.
- Achieve and exceed monthly and annual targets.
- Maintain high renewal rates aligned with the targets.
- Prepare and educate customers on new features / services.
- Work with customers to design and implement a success plan aligned with Ventures Onsite philosophy and product capability whilst ensuring tailored to our customers’ business objectives and strategy so that the platform provides continued value to the customer and drive long-term account satisfaction and growth.
- Contribute to the development of company goals, growth and profitability targets by being an active member of the Ventures Onsite team and culture.
- Work collaboratively with the Marketing team to build Customer testimonials and referrals.
- Cross sell other product offerings from Ventures Middle East.
- Being Analytical – The ability to gather relevant information, notice relationships between different pieces of information, reason from cause to effect and generate effective solutions to practical problems.
- Being Customer Oriented – The ability to recognize customer’s issues and the willingness to co-operate with them fully to help them achieve their objectives.
- Previous experience with an annual subscription sales model preferred.
- Basic understanding of the Construction Industry is a definite plus.
- Proven track record of driving customer success and aligning within complex customer environments at all levels.
- Creative thinker with the ability to troubleshoot issues quickly and effectively.
- Extremely well-organized, attention to detail and analytical with an ability to work well under pressure.
- Strong presentation & interpersonal skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, external customer communication, but also internal communication.
- Strong team player as well as a proactive individual contributor.
- Ability to grasp basic technical concepts.
- Enthusiasm, energy and ability to promote and expand.
- The determination to set oneself and meet high standards, exceeding norms and expectations.
- Fluent English as well as local language (Arabic) will be a plus.
- Ability to travel 10%+.