Ventures Middle East and its affiliates (herein referred to as “us” or “we” or the “company” ) provides its content on this Web site (the “site”) subject to the following terms and conditions (the “Terms”). By using this site, you agree to these terms and conditions outlined in the Terms of Usage.
1. Amendment of AgreementVentures Middle East reserves the right to amend the Terms at any time without specific notice to you.
2. The ContentThe site is regularly amended and updated by Ventures Middle East. The company retains the right, which it may or may not exercise, in its sole discretion, to edit or delete any information or other contents appearing in the site.
3. CopyrightsAll the content including the text, graphics, icons, logos and images and the functionality in the site and the design layout is the exclusive property of Ventures Middle East or its licensors. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
4. Limited LicenseYou are granted a non-exclusive, revocable license to access and use the secure areas of the site strictly in accordance terms and conditions agreed by both the parties. You will need to provide your username and password to log in to the secure areas of this website and access the reports and other information. We require you to keep this login and password confidential and not to divulge them to anyone. We do not permit (a) any other person using the registered sections under your name; or (b) access through a single name being made available to multiple users on a network. You are responsible for preventing such unauthorized use.
5. Usage of Content
- You shall use the Data and the information available or obtained solely for the purposes of your principal business within the Territory. You shall not copy, use, modify, transmit, distribute, reverse engineer, or in anyway exploit data available in this site, except as expressly permitted by Ventures ME. Exporting, or extracting data from this website into other sites is expressly prohibited.
- You acknowledge that you are aware that use of the Data, whether by accessing, utilizing, storing or otherwise dealing with the same may from time to time be subject to certain statutory or other external regulations, conditions and restrictions. You undertake to comply with all such regulations, conditions or restrictions applicable to you.
- You undertake to take all necessary steps to prevent access to the website by any person except those of your employees who need to have access thereto for the purposes mutually agreed by both parties.
- You shall not; use any content and materials from the site in any manner that may infringe any copyright, intellectual property right, proprietary right, or property right of us or any third parties; make any portion of the site available through any timesharing system, service bureau, the Internet or any other technology now existing or developed in the future; use any automatic or manual process to extract information from the site; use the site for the purpose of gathering information for or transmitting (a) unsolicited commercial email; (b) email that makes use of headers, invalid or nonexistent domain names, or other means of deceptive addressing; and (c) unsolicited telephone calls or facsimile transmissions; use the site in a manner that violates any state, federal or international law regulating email, facsimile transmissions or telephone solicitations; and export or re-export any portion available on or through the site, in violation of international export control laws or regulations.