Community Satisfaction Study for UAE Ministry
Government & Public Sector
Division: Market Research
The client wanted to apply for UAE Government Excellence Program which is based on the EFQM Excellence Model after being adapted to the local business environment of UAE and then improved to its current 4th Generation.
- The client wanted to apply for UAE Government Excellence Program which is based on the EFQM Excellence Model after being adapted to the local business environment of UAE and then improved to its current 4th Generation. Community is a major stakeholder group as per the model and society satisfaction is important for assessing performance The client wanted to measure community satisfaction according to its perceptions, social responsibility, environmental responsibility as well as other specific operational areas.
- 1,200 personal interviews with representative sample of the general public segmented by nationality, gender, age, emirate, region, etc.
- Understanding of the Ministry perceptions and its performance with all related aspects of performance according to the areas specified by UAE Government Excellence Program.
- Satisfaction Index for overall performance with performance trend over 3 years and comparison with Ventures Government Satisfaction General Index.
- Understanding of roadmap for improvement according to priority identified based on importance weighting of parameters.
- The client was satisfied with the results of the study especially with our developed roadmap for action that is designed to enable them to address image related weaknesses through a more focused communication strategy.