October 5, 2022 -
Location - Dubai
Ventures ONSITE (www.venturesonsite.com), a product by Ventures Middle East is a subscription-based platform utilized as business development tool providing accurate and detailed information on completed, on-going and future construction projects.
Ventures Onsite is currently looking to hire Head of Sales – Retention.
The primary responsibility of the Head of Sales – Retention is to supervise Account Managers as well as manage Ventures Onsite clientele to meet targeted renewals on all assigned geographic territory.
Roles and Responsibilities :
- To align our internal resources and support Ventures Onsite in achieving its business goals: develop collaborative relationships with the key accounts and also internally, understand our customers needs and leverage our internal capabilities to meet these needs.
- Work across a variety of functions and business streams (New Sales, Marketing, Finance, etc.) to ensure proposal and delivery of optimal solutions.
- Managing relationships with major clients, including regional and international collaboration, to retain/renew existing business and add incremental business aligned to our corporate strategy.
- Accomplishes Ventures Onsite subscription renewal targets set by the Partner & Director.
- Implement strategies to enhance and grow longer term relationships with existing clients with the goal of upgrading and renewing subscriptions of key accounts
- Setting and maintaining annual targets, developing and achieving quarterly sales targets and ensuring maximum retention of clients across the team.
- Sustains rapport with key accounts by making periodic visits; exploring specific needs; anticipating new opportunities.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelors Degree’s or higher
- At least 5-7 years relative experience in customer success and retention
- Good Communication and Presentation skills
- Fluent in English (reading & writing)
- Good understanding of market trends
- Strong sales and business development skills
- Expertise in management of Key Accounts
- Exceptional Organizational skills
- Proficient in MS applications and CRM
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation
- Strengths-based, engagement-focused, and performance-oriented culture
- World-class leaders who support, position, empower and engage
- High-end of different industry exposure.