Comprehensive Youth Aspirations Study for UAE Ministry
Government & Public Sector
Division: Custom Research
UAE Ministry requested a comprehensive study about the youth aspirations and expectation of the future in Abu Dhabi Emirate.
- The client wanted to identify the concerns and aspirations of university students about the overall future in Abu Dhabi, Al Ain and the Western Region.
- The client wanted to know the ranking of these concerns in terms of importance / priority for both male and female students.
- The client wanted to access the questionnaire to local students from 17 to 25 years with coverage of all disciplines of study.
- 3,000 Computer Assisted Personal Interviews (CAPI)
- Conducting of 3,000 personal interviews with university students segmented by age, marital status and area of study.
- Detailed understanding of the personal concerns of university students with respects to the future in Abu Dhabi, Al Ain and the Western Region.
- Complete understanding of the ranking of fears / concerns of youth in terms of importance and priority.
- The client was satisfied with the results of the study enabling them to address personal concerns of university students.