UAE Construction Confidence Index to bring some clarity amongst an uncertain market
September 24, 2018
Given the unpredictable changes of the regional economy, it is important for construction related companies to have a set of indicators to serve macroeconomic and operation management purposes by anticipating events that are likely to happen to the economy and the construction sector.
Ventures Middle East Market Research Division in association to Ventures ONSITE Project Intelligence Platform have conducted a study to generate the Construction Confidence Index (CCI) which summarizes the general sentiment of the construction sector in a time series.
The Construction Confidence Index (CCI) is a derived indicator summarizing the general sentiment of the construction sector in time series.
It is one number summarizing the performance of the UAE construction market based on a survey of companies operating in the construction sector, and shows the overall trends and challenges in the sector.
The UAE Construction confidence Index Report includes:
- Macroeconomic indicators influencing the UAE construction industry
- Summary of findings for the UAE
- CCI per emirate of operation
- Findings by company segment
- Sentiments & expectations on company growth, labour cost, employee growth, prices, contracts volume and value, among others
- Main barriers to business growth
Order your full copy of the CCI Report Here.