Organizational Strategy and Strategic Planning assists in making decisions to acquire competitive advantage and efficient resource allocation. Strategic planning initiatives are developed linking the vision and strategies to priority initiatives, investments and KPIs.
- Defining the vision and mission of the company and developing strategies towards achieving it.
- Understanding the competitive landscape, developing suitable business models and achieving competitive advantage through product, price, promotion and place strategies.
- Effective and efficient utilization of resources and executing short-term and long-term strategies.
- Linking the vision and strategies to priority initiatives, investment and KPIs.
- Executing differentiating strategies in order to win over the competition.